The main function of this division is to interact with different divisions to create a centralized data base of various studies which can be utilized for future research. The Library and Documentation activities come under this division.
Major Activities undertaken
- Publication of Newsletters and Annual Reports
- Monthly & Annual Progress Report to Council and Planning Board
- Preparation of Hand Book on “Transport and Road Accident Statistics”
- Data Base Management Activities
- Interaction with divisions to create database of various studies
- Collection, compilation and analysis and publication of road accident data, traffic data, motor vehicle statistics, economic indicators etc from different secondary sources
- Maintenance of library
- Procurement of Indian and International journals, e-journals, magazines and books for the library.
- Digitization of study reports